The Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Girls Built in Protection plus No-Lye Conditioning Crème Relaxer System is specially formulated with built-in protection that hemps in gently relaxing and smoothing your hair. The relaxer system is blended with olive oil and avocado oil that help in moisturizing and conditioning of the hair while protecting skin and scalp.
• Girls Relaxer
• Built in Protection
• Prevents Flaking
• Olive Oil
Normal, All Type
How to mix the contents:
Mixing full contents:
1. Open both cream activator (2 sachets) and squeeze entire content into relaxer cream given in the kit.
2. Mix well with wooden spatula until colour is uniform with no streaks.
This uniform colour indicates that the relaxer cream is properly mixed and relaxer mixture is ready to use.
Retouching regrowth: Mixing half contents:
1. Remove half of the amount of relaxer cream and set aside in a separate non-metal mixing container.
2. Open one cream activator (2 sachet) and empty the contents into the mixing container you have set aside.
3. Mix well with wooden spatula until colour is uniform with no streaks.
This uniform colour indicates the relaxer cream is properly mixed and is ready to use. Keep the unmixed half of the relaxer cream and the remaining cream activator (sachet 2) for next retouch in a safe place.
Strand test: Always do a strand test before relaxing, even if you have relaxed before.
1. Wear the gloves and keep them on throughout the process. Take a small section of your hair. Apply relaxer mixture evenly on unrelaxed portion of test section (if hair has been previously relaxed, apply to new growth only) without touching the scalp. Set timer for your hair texture (see "time chart"). Do not rub relaxer into the scalp.
2. Check texture and straightness of your hair regularly while waiting. If they are satisfactory before recommended processing time is up, end the test. Record time in "time chart" and use as your processing time. Otherwise, use the time recommended in "time chart." Never exceed the maximum processing time indicated in the "time chart".
3. When time is over, rinse relaxer mixture from the test section with warm water and wash with after-relaxing shampoo and Rinse.
Allow test section of the hair to dry. Check for irritation or hair breakage. In case of irritation, immediately rinse and wash area with after-relaxing shampoo. If breakage or irritation occur, do not use this product or any other relaxer.
4. Do not wash entire head after strand test. If strand is not sufficiently relaxed, increase your treatment time from the strand test results, but do not exceed the time range for your hair type. Time chart: Processing time includes application and smoothing time. Hair type - regular relaxer strength - super relaxer strength. Fine - 10 - 15 minutes - do not use. Normal - 18 - 20 minutes - 15 - 18 minutes. Coarse - 20 - 25 minutes - 18 - 20 minutes. Resistant hard to straighten - use super strength - 20 - 25 minutes. Do not exceed processing time indicated on time chard for your hair type.
Note: colour treated hair requires less time than non colour-treated hair to relax. Refer to strand test results.
How to apply:
Before you use, see "how to mix" section for mixing instructions.
Full head application on virgin hair: Apply the relaxer mixture section by section on the entire length of the hair, from roots to tips.
Retouching growth: Apply the relaxer mixture on new growth only, section by section, starting at the roots.
Avoid overlapping relaxer onto previously relaxed hair. Application of product to previously relaxed hair can cause breakage. Throw away any unused relaxer mixture.
Step 2: Smooth:
Step 3: Rinse:
Step 4: Shampoo:
Note: if using only half-contents of relaxer cream 1, save half of after-relaxing shampoo 3 in bottle for next retouch application.
Step 5: Condition: