How to mix:
- Wear the protective gloves provided in the kit throughout the relaxing process as well as when rinsing and shampooing after relaxing
- For your comfort, use a protective base (vaseline) on scalp, hairline, ears and nape of the neck
Full head application on virgin hair:
- Open both cream activator 2 sachets and squeeze entire content into relaxer cream 1 jar
- Mix well with wooden spatula until colour is uniform with no streaks. This uniform colour indicates that the relaxer cream is properly mixed and relaxer mixture is ready to use.
- Remove half of the amount of relaxer cream 1 and set aside in a separate non-metal mixing container
- Open one cream activator 2 sachet and empty contents into the mixing container you have set aside
- Mix well with wooden spatula until colour is uniform with no streaks. This uniform colour indicates the relaxer cream is properly mixed and is ready to use. Keep the unmixed half of the relaxer cream 1 and the remaining cream activator sachet 2 for next retouch in a safe place.
Caution: Strand test: Always do a strand test before relaxing, even if you have relaxed before.